I’ve seen all kinds of Kickstarters. I’ve seen some that just barely crawl over the “funded” level at the last minute. I’ve seen some hitting stretch goals in the first hour. And everything in between.
I’ve seen projects get funded on their 2nd or even 3rd tries. I’ve seen some fail on their 3rd try and give up.
All I’ve learned is: it takes all kinds on Kickstarter and funding is never guaranteed (unless your company’s initials start with a “C” and end with an “N”… and there’s an “M” and an “O” somewhere in the middle 😉 ).
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming