Five hours to go and Dark Souls finally will have a campaign mode built into the game.
Bit slow on the uptake are Steamforged to add this so late and due to backer demand most likely.
A game of this nature should have campaign mode included from the beginning.
But it’s not going to draw me in, not unless they have stupendously good idea and stretch goal in the final hours of this campaign.
I know it has unlocked six expansions that will cost extra at retail, but I’m not convinced they add a great deal to the game.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming