This is where graphics design butts heads with useability. The back of the cards has always been pretty bare as everything was on the front. Looks like someone decided to make the cards look nicer and more “balanced” visually. That left the top left side empty so they decided to increase the font size for the unit name. Looks good. But practical usage takes a huge hit.
Try e-mailing Walter Wu. Although I suspect DS is far enough into the redesign they’re not going to change now.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming