Please be critical as much as necessary! These can certainly still be improved – I’m still learning this design thing. 😀
The piece is to prop up the cards so I can get them out more easily. Without it, they tended to sink in to low, making it a bit awkward to grab them. I guess with a proper/perfect size of the card space and the separator to the token space, it wouldn’t be necessary.
The token space is fine for me. See here:
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming