CMON games are basically no brainers. Nice minis, some stats and special abilities, then roll lots of dice. Co-op FTW so everyone can play together for laughs. Simple basic AI. Finish a session in about 60-75 mins. Everyone goes home laughing.
Light games for light gaming sessions.
Those who want something deeper need to look at Descent, Swords & Sorcery, Myth etc. for dungeon crawlers. Or games that think outside the box like This War of Mine.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming