Home Forums The Gaming Room Dust 1947 Redesigned Unit Cards Reply To: Dust 1947 Redesigned Unit Cards

Keymaster

Well, are they? I really hope not. Of course, since anyone can call themselves a graphic designer, it’s impossible to tell.

Didn’t know you were a designer too CK. I agree with you wholeheartedly. I can’t remember the last time I saw anyone even try to line up columns of text the way I do with every rules summary I produce, for example.

I use the original Dust dice too. The new ones are a ridiculous shambolic mess, only made more confusing by having different symbols on them depending on the faction version you’re using. Stupid idea, and they should have gone back to the distinctive, memorable simplicty of the original dice.

The problem with trying to come up with a usuable set of rules, is that the unit stats are different for all the systems. From what I’ve read already this new one is just as much of a mess as the last ones. I’m probably sticking with Battlefront’s version, it’ll do – and I don’t have to buy a third set of unit cards.