Home Forums The Gaming Room The Others : 7 Sins (initial impressions) Reply To: The Others : 7 Sins (initial impressions)

Participant

Yes, the amount of value you get is simply ridiculous. Not complaining, though 🙂

Say what you want about CMON’s Kickstarter games being pre-orders or whatever, you do get a ton of stuff for your hard earned dollars.

The fact that you also get a good game on top of all that is a bonus. The icing on the cake, as it were 🙂

I’ve watched a few unboxings of this game already but always look forward to your Joy of Unboxing videos, UH!

(I think one thing about The Others is, as the Sins player, you don’t have to hold back. There’s never a time when you feel there’s nothing you can do. The trick is managing the stuff you have in your hand… do you use it now, or later? Some cards/abilities work well for certain heroes, while others are more generic.)

@Addum
: yeah, I feel for you guys stuck with that whole “EU shipping is delayed due to summer hols” craziness. But I’ve got one Kickstarter coming in from Greece and I just got an update from them saying the entire national postal service is shut down for 3 weeks until August 22 so that’s not as far fetched as it may sound.