Home Forums The Workshop Painting Mansions of Madness: second edition Reply To: Painting Mansions of Madness: second edition

WonderSlugWonderSlug
Participant

I see two likely scenarios.

1. FFG has a warehouse full of original minis that they’ll repackage and ship out in the new expansion boxes.

2. FFG has the molds for the original stuff but no actual minis. They’ll reproduce the minis using the new plastic from second edition and the quality will be close to what we see in second edition.

A third, less likely, scenario could be…

3. FFG has the molds for the original stuff, AND access to the same manufacturer/plastic/process. They’ll reproduce the first edition minis and the quality will match that of the originals.

I think scenario 1 is the most likely, and what most people are assuming will occur. I just don’t want to take the chance, and I also wanted to get the original stuff just so I could play with the 1st edition rules/scenarios down the road if I choose. Though, my fingers are crossed that they’ll re-work the 1st edition scenarios into the app.

The app does such a fantastic job with this game. It really cannot be understated.