Home Forums The Kitchen Kickstarter 2016 Reply To: Kickstarter 2016

SoulsorcererSoulsorcerer
Participant

To be honest…I have not played a great deal of all the stuff I have…be it video games, board games, card games, miniature games or roleplaying games…or read all the books I own for that matter…for varius different reasons….and I have still hope for my time after retirement to catch up….yeah I know…but one has to have hope ;-)…and sometimes…when the addict part is not so strong…I do wonder if I really need this or that game…silly thought I know….sometimes one gets week 😛

But with RPG´s I never do that…I accepted a looong time ago that as an adult I do not have the time like I had as a teenager where we played entire weekends non-stop…nowadays its more like an evening every other month…or less…so I have no problem if I actually do not play those with my friends….for me if the setting, art and writing draw me to it…it is enough to just read the stuff….more like a good book…my imagination goes on endless adventures while reading…and I do enjoy that very much…even if not playing the game ever.

Oh…and thx for the tip btw…looks really interesting indeed!