Home Forums The Gaming Room WHERE’S MY CONAN GAME, BY CROM!!! Reply To: WHERE’S MY CONAN GAME, BY CROM!!!

Participant

@8th: Barbarian KS pledge has same 4 heroes. King pledge adds 3 more heroes. Then the Stretch Goals add another 3-4 heroes (IIRC) and 2-3 “frenemies” (Kerim Shah, Olgerd V., Amboola). And then there are the different Conans available at different parts of his career…

Monolith really needs to put out a Hero Pack ASAP as many retail buyers will be in the same boat as yourself… not enough hero variety. One “All Conan” pack. One additional hero pack. One Bad Guy pack. All this while they wait for the 3 Expansions to be finished.

@UH : For all the vaunted experience of the Conan game designers, I must say to me, they feel like a bunch of amateurs. Why have the extra scenarios not been completed? The game was delayed one entire year (Oct 2015 to Oct 2016). I can accept the delays due to actual physical manufacturing issues… something we’ve experienced all too often in other miniature Kickstarters to even grouse about now. But the scenarios? What were the game designers doing during that extra 1 year? And then there’s no FAQ (as of yesterday on the official Monolith Conan site)… we need to rely on the unofficial FAQ on BGG for that. (eg. Did you know that for the 1st scenario, bushes are now officially confirmed to block Line of Sight?).

Sighhhh… agree game engine and system is great and cinematic. Rules and rule book… less impressed.