Home Forums The Gaming Room Android the Board Game Reply To: Android the Board Game

Participant

UniHead,

Here’s another great discussion we had 2 1/2 years ago!

Since I presume you finally have access to your copy of Android the Board Bame, it’s time to bring it out to the light of day. If you have some extra leisure time, I suggest trying a solo playthrough just to experience the rich plots of each character’s story. In my first post above, I mentioned that for a solo game you can use the minimum of 3 characters and only play dark cards against the character to the left of the active character. Everything else can be played as normal.

One other thing I’d like to mention since all this time has passed. I remember when Android: Netrunner was released, the only source or lore and backstory of the Android Universe at that time was the rulebook from Android the Board Game. So it’s also fun just to read through the rulebook and see the origin stories of this rich universe.

Not sure if you have seen this, but FFG has recently released a hardcover tome that is the definitive guide to the Android universe complete with the backstories of key characters, the corporations, and all the accompanying artwork.
It’s called “The Worlds of Android”: http://a.co/biJpWXK