Home Forums The Storage Room Dust Tactics/Warfare/1947 (or whatever the hell its called now) Vehicle Storage Reply To: Dust Tactics/Warfare/1947 (or whatever the hell its called now) Vehicle Storage

dropdeadcriminaldropdeadcriminal
Participant

I got several duplicate units when a guy I know sold all his stuff to me on the cheap (he was displeased with the whole Kickstarter issues). But no, I have not had the occasion to field 2 Sturmkönigs.

Its a fine balancing act. Despite the look of it they were actually placed carefully so that the stacked ones are not crushing any of those easily broken MG’s. It does however mean I need to take most of a shelf out to get a single unit.

The shelves below I have all the units in Plano boxes, again not an ideal solution, but at least better the tank jenga.

The plastic bin idea seems at lease better than what I got currently. If I can get something long and shallow that may work and be stackable. I need to measure how tall it would need to be when I get home but I see a 29″ x 18″ x 6″ that may work.

Thanks for the suggestion.