Decided to back Endure 1.5 in the end… but at the very end (90 seconds to go) I backed out. It would have pushed my spend on that to £200 with the original pledge and I couldn’t justify it.
So backed Fireteam Zero at $50 instead. Plan was to add an expansion and a deck of cards to get the stretch goals.
And I just cancelled my pledge to that… I’m going through an indecisive spell I think…
Maybe if they hit retail I’ll buy, but for now I can’t justify the expense.
With hindsight… I think signing up for kickstarter was a terrible idea. I’ve bought a lot of stuff that I’m not entirely happen with.
Stretch goals lure us in…
Log in or Register
- Let me know if there are any problems
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.