Decided to back Endure 1.5 in the end… but at the very end (90 seconds to go) I backed out. It would have pushed my spend on that to £200 with the original pledge and I couldn’t justify it.
So backed Fireteam Zero at $50 instead. Plan was to add an expansion and a deck of cards to get the stretch goals.
And I just cancelled my pledge to that… I’m going through an indecisive spell I think…
Maybe if they hit retail I’ll buy, but for now I can’t justify the expense.
With hindsight… I think signing up for kickstarter was a terrible idea. I’ve bought a lot of stuff that I’m not entirely happen with.
Stretch goals lure us in…
Log in or Register
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON
- Atlantis Rising on Kickstarter
- Claustrophobia 1643 Kickstarter
- Sword & Sorcery: Ancient Chronicles