Saw the minis in Essen…and they both are larger then I thought! Looking good in scale comparison to the troopers.
With the problem of scale compared to AI…I am not that focused on “perfect” size…as long as the style fits and its not AI mixed with Lego…I am fine with that. I remember when we had to mix minis from different companys because there where not enough from one to play bigger games…and it did not hinder us having fun. The need to get exactly the same is one that I find strange in a hobby that depends so much on your own imagination…but that is just me.
So I see no problem at all to play Legion with AI minis…or mix them…just have fun playing.
And X-Wing is amazing…great game…and awesome prepaint minis!!!
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON