I went nuts on X-wing initially and have loads of stuff, but stopped buying at Wave V.
Imperial Assault I’m still buying and painting.
And UH is right about Legion prices. $50 for one AT-ST, $30 for one Snowspeeder and $25 for the other other day one releases of units from core game.
If anyone is going into Star Wars Legion I would advise they do what I did with X-wing… buy two starter boxes.
Two sets of dice, two sets of range rulers, double the terrain and two of every unit. Just buying the dice, rulers, AT-RT, Speeder Bikes and one of each Rebel/Imperial Unit (excluding the Snowspeeder/AT-ST) would cost $130 and compared to the $89 for the core game which includes all the above and more.
Yes, there’s duplication, but it’s the cheapest way to do a big battle.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON