Had a long nice disscusion with the Eden creator Mohand. Everything about Burnout,Escape,Eden and Drakyris. Very interesting and he is a nice guy. He looked genuinly surprised at the negativ things I told him about the Escape KS and got me his email adress right away with the request to sent him detailed feedback. He told me some of the problems he has beeing just a 2 people company…one being that he has to “outsource” community management. He really seamt intrested in feedback to improve the next time.
And to be honest…looking back on how many minis Eden already has and the things they do beside that….despite the negativ KS experience…its an impressive feat for just 2 people managing that.
So that kinda reconciled me with Eden a bit 🙂
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming