Had a long nice disscusion with the Eden creator Mohand. Everything about Burnout,Escape,Eden and Drakyris. Very interesting and he is a nice guy. He looked genuinly surprised at the negativ things I told him about the Escape KS and got me his email adress right away with the request to sent him detailed feedback. He told me some of the problems he has beeing just a 2 people company…one being that he has to “outsource” community management. He really seamt intrested in feedback to improve the next time.
And to be honest…looking back on how many minis Eden already has and the things they do beside that….despite the negativ KS experience…its an impressive feat for just 2 people managing that.
So that kinda reconciled me with Eden a bit 🙂
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON