Just been watching another game with beasts of war and thingy (the french bloke from Mythic).
Looks a bit slow and fiddly to me. I know they’re learning the game, but it was a lot of fidgeting with cubes to move stuff and attack. Seemed a bit tedious.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON