Just been watching another game with beasts of war and thingy (the french bloke from Mythic).
Looks a bit slow and fiddly to me. I know they’re learning the game, but it was a lot of fidgeting with cubes to move stuff and attack. Seemed a bit tedious.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming