I tend to skip through gameplay videos a lot (not just beasts of war), especially when they’re learning the rules as they go, but I do find them useful to give an insight that you can’t get from reading the rules.
Can’t deny that Joan of Arc looks good, but the resource management puts me off.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON