I tend to skip through gameplay videos a lot (not just beasts of war), especially when they’re learning the rules as they go, but I do find them useful to give an insight that you can’t get from reading the rules.
Can’t deny that Joan of Arc looks good, but the resource management puts me off.
Log in or Register
- Let me know if there are any problems
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.