Getting it wrong is part of the fun. So is failure.
Last weekend I ran Conan RPG. The dice were against the players, so many low damage rolls, partly because I told them damage wrong, but we had a good laugh.
The point of gaming is to have fun, success is secondary and rules are meant to be broken, discarded, misremembered, changed… whatever increases fun.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming