Getting it wrong is part of the fun. So is failure.
Last weekend I ran Conan RPG. The dice were against the players, so many low damage rolls, partly because I told them damage wrong, but we had a good laugh.
The point of gaming is to have fun, success is secondary and rules are meant to be broken, discarded, misremembered, changed… whatever increases fun.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON