Although there’s a lot of stretch goals and it’s good value for money if you just take the core box… I don’t really like the gameplay.
The cube management looks boring, so I’d be buying it just for the plastic so that I could buy some more interesting battle rules.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming