Although there’s a lot of stretch goals and it’s good value for money if you just take the core box… I don’t really like the gameplay.
The cube management looks boring, so I’d be buying it just for the plastic so that I could buy some more interesting battle rules.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON