@UH… We all bet blinded by plastic at some point. I do recover sometimes and cancel my pledge before it’s too late…
To me it’s not so much the figures, but the scenery… bloody good job it’s 15mm and not 28-32 mm, otherwise I’d be buying Joan.
Could just be not my style of game, but you really should watch at least one gameplay video before the KS closes and it’s almost over.
Over 7000 people want the game… they can’t all be falling for the lure of plastic, so there must be some merit to the game.
My first impression of Wild West Exodus 2.0 was disappointment. It took an independent review to help me understand the merits of the revisions and convince me that it was worth investing in the Action/Adventure cards.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON