Saw it earlier today. First impressions were not great. Looks messy on the table.
Plus it’s Sandy Peterson and Cthulhu…
Getting a bit sick of Cthulhu games (never thought I’d say that)…
And Sandy Peterson has a problem with deadlines… he misses them by a year, or more.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON