I think we’re way off topic now, thanks to my rant, sorry about that.
But I am getting tired of the same things being revised, or updated and the same inspiration being used time and again.
I don’t just mean Cthulhu. There are more guilty parties.
And it’s not just games, but TV and movies.
I heard a rumour that they’re thinking of Lord of the Rings… the TV series… Seriously? 10+ hours of movie isn’t enough?
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON