I like WWX…fluff and minis are great. Have not played the new edition…old rules where solid. The cards seem to be an intresting addition that I look forward to play with.
You can download all you need for free on their hp and proxy some minis to see if the rules are for you…and you do meed only a few minis for each side to start…and can build up when you like it.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON