November 21, 2017 at 12:12 am #15787
Well, the terrain and mat alone cost £45. So the game itself costs £39 if you consider most games give you a board or tiles without the 3D elements.
YMMV of course whether that’s good value or not 😉
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON