I played the prologue last night (solo, with 3 heroes) and while there is a lot of stuff to keep track off, the base game was quite smooth once you got the hang. And it was a tricky quest, certainly not easy for a prologue/intro quest. Very enjoyable.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON