I was interested in this the first time around, but the gameplay looked too complex for a dungeon crawler. d100 seemed a bit messy.
I’d advise watching some gameplay videos to make sure you’re not being suckered in by the miniatures… which are admittedly nice.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming