@CK… It’s not just the quality of the scenery. I have some clumsy friends and the slightest nudge of that interlocked scenery will move everything out of place.
Plus those dashboards look very fiddly, as do the weapon crates.
2×2 playmate are quite cheap and I already have 2×2 and 3×3 lying around.
But each to their own. I wish them luck, but unless I see a more interesting demo game or they unlock something amazing as a freebie, I’ll be dropping out.
I really do have a lot of similar games and think I’d like to devote my attention to Necromunda and Carnevale for a while.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming