So I’ve dusted off my Confrontation stuff and re-acquainting myself with the rules and I have myself all turned upside down with Moral.
I have a unit with a Fear value of 7 assaulting a until with a Fear value of 5.
A Courage test is needed in this case since the unit with Fear 5 is lower than that of the unit with a Fear of 7. Correct?
In this case is the action value 5 and the difficulty 7?
Which is calculated as 5-7 = -2 Which means a 5+ needs to be rolled to pass the test via the Universal Table?
Conversely, if it was the unit with Fear value of 5 assaulting the unit with Fear value 7 there would be no courage test because the unit being assaulted as a higher fear value?
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming