For me, one of the main appeals of this is the fact that it has solo rules.
Watching the EoG battle reports has got me really interested in playing skirmish games, but I’ve no one to play with, making it difficult to get into.
I have persuaded/blackmailed my daughters into trying Battle Masters (which I bought after watching the EoG batrep), but although they enjoyed that, I’ve no hope of getting them to try anything more involved/tactical.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON