I dropped out of Joan of Arc at the last minute. Too much about it that I didn’t like and made enough mistakes on KS to make me wary.
Recently assembled the Necromunda miniatures using plastic glue with a fine applicator. So easy to assemble compared to the likes of Warmachine. GW may be expensive, but they do seem to make assembly easy.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON