I read your description while looking at my summary, and I think it’s all relatively clearly explained in the summary. Do you think there’s anything missing, or could be better explained? For example, under Marale I start with “Fighters with the Fear symbol are frightening and use their Fear value to resolve any Courage tests they must make. All rules that apply to Courage apply to Fear.”
Then later it says “During an assault involving a frightening unit:
Action value = highest Courage. Difficulty = highest Fear in the frightening unit.”
What do you think? My goal was to make the summary comprehensive enough that you never even have to refer to the original rules.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON