Ha! Yes, I was just getting to the Miracles and Communions today, too many names for the same thing. Yikes!
New question concerning Morale and I’m pretty sure the lack of it being pointed out in the rule book, means the answer is yes.
Say you have a full strength unit and it assaults a unit that has Fear. But the unit with Fear only has 1 or 2 members remaining and has managed to pass it’s Courage tests to continue fighting. Does the full strength unit still roll their own Courage test for assaulting the short handed unit with Fear?
I’m assuming the answer is yes since it’s not mentioned in the RB, but it just seems odd to potentially run away from a unit that has been decimated. I suppose I’ll have to look at it as those with Fear are so scary they can chase off a small crowd. 🙂
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON