It’s in the final week now, but I still don’t think it’s worth the asking price.
My experience with cardboard terrain is from the malifaux stuff and that did not impress me at all… far too time consuming to set up.
I prefer 2D tiles, or resin/plastic/mdf terrain.
But more importantly, those dashboards are fiddly and the weapon tokens are way too small. I’d prefer mini cards.
Personally, I think Star Saga looks more interesting, more narrative than Core Space…
And the recent Endure the Stars ‘upgrade pack’ is making me wary of first time publishers… I expect Core Space 1.5 to launch next year with significant improvements/changes.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON