MBP is lots of fun. Can play as a 2-4 way pure skirmish as well as a narrative campaign and one off scenarios.
My game arrived 2 weeks ago and I managed to get 2 games in with my gaming group. Good fun! And the minis! Oh my goodness. CMON has lost its crown in terms of miniature quality. Plus no one can say Monolith games are light in game play.
The only downside is thanks to their recent decision to no longer offer their games via retail, I can no longer pick up the expansions. 🙁
Log in or Register
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON
- Atlantis Rising on Kickstarter
- Claustrophobia 1643 Kickstarter
- Sword & Sorcery: Ancient Chronicles