MBP is lots of fun. Can play as a 2-4 way pure skirmish as well as a narrative campaign and one off scenarios.
My game arrived 2 weeks ago and I managed to get 2 games in with my gaming group. Good fun! And the minis! Oh my goodness. CMON has lost its crown in terms of miniature quality. Plus no one can say Monolith games are light in game play.
The only downside is thanks to their recent decision to no longer offer their games via retail, I can no longer pick up the expansions. 🙁
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming