They have done 5 KS, but they’ve only done terrain before.
There’s a lot of difference between designing something inert like terrain and a game.
Games require extensive play testing to make sure the rules aren’t broken and sculpting 3D miniatures is different than 2D terrain.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON