They have done 5 KS, but they’ve only done terrain before.
There’s a lot of difference between designing something inert like terrain and a game.
Games require extensive play testing to make sure the rules aren’t broken and sculpting 3D miniatures is different than 2D terrain.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming