Love the textured bases, that’s a nice idea.
They’re definitely taking a lot of ‘inspiration’ from X-Com.
Not so impressed by the graphic design.
I’m not really interested in the ‘one vs many’ mechanic in games like this anymore.
I might not be good with risk, but I find it very difficult to back Kickstarter campaigns by relatively unknown publishers.
But mostly, I’m overloaded with miniatures to paint and I don’t think I should add any more to the queue!
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming