It is a great store. You are producing such great content, I spent many a night building the foam-core insert for Imperial Assault, oh and I learnt how to do it from your videos. It just impossible for me to make a straight cut even with the use of a ruler… I want to be more artistic then I am I guess.
However I am glad to support this order.
I would like to make a suggestion. To me an order is all about brother/sisterhood, titles and medals (also probably secret plots for world domination). I therefore think it would be great if there was a pin that could be purchased, especially for members of the order. A small tasteful one that works with evening dress/tail-coat (I do not know what to call it). I know you have alot to do. Just a suggestion.
Keep up the great work!
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON