Not interested at all.
Swearing on the cards too. Nudity and violence. It’s like a bad horror movie.
The only intriguing bit is the translucent cards.
Looks like a typical CMON dice and plastic game with 18 rating.
It will make a load of money of course, especially as they said kickstarter only.
I just watched a play through of Nemesis which launches tomorrow (today now actually) and that looks so much more thematic.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON