I know, thank goodness. Unbelievable that it ever happened. Then again I’m currently watching the old late 70s Hammer Horror TV series, and the casual sexism of the time has to be seen to be believed.
My language has always been a strange blend of ‘things said for impact’ and ‘things said to show off my vocabulary’. 🙂
I’m sure spaceship crew of the future can keep it in their pants for the duration of the mission. Unless of course they act as unprofessionally and as unscientifically as the crew in Prometheus or Covenant. “Air seems good on this alien planet – think I’ll take my helmet off!” “ Just landed on this alien planet – think I’ll wander off by myself and have a smoke!”
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON