Got my Rising Sun last week, unwrapped and tried a run through (solo) of the rules with 3 clans.
The system plays much smoother than Blood Rage. Almost eliminates luck (you just need to randomly assign clans to players) and everything else is strategy, bluff and your negotiation skills.
That said, the last 2 elements might not appeal to everyone. I’m waiting for this weekend when I will be playing a full on 3-4 player game (depending who shows up).
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming