Got my Rising Sun last week, unwrapped and tried a run through (solo) of the rules with 3 clans.
The system plays much smoother than Blood Rage. Almost eliminates luck (you just need to randomly assign clans to players) and everything else is strategy, bluff and your negotiation skills.
That said, the last 2 elements might not appeal to everyone. I’m waiting for this weekend when I will be playing a full on 3-4 player game (depending who shows up).
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON