Got my Rising Sun last week, unwrapped and tried a run through (solo) of the rules with 3 clans.
The system plays much smoother than Blood Rage. Almost eliminates luck (you just need to randomly assign clans to players) and everything else is strategy, bluff and your negotiation skills.
That said, the last 2 elements might not appeal to everyone. I’m waiting for this weekend when I will be playing a full on 3-4 player game (depending who shows up).
Log in or Register
- Let me know if there are any problems
- Watch your posture when painting folks
- Kill Team: Rogue Trader
- Julius Caesar Rules Summary
- Modular Board for Middle-earth SBG
- Space Marine adventures: Labryinth of the Necrons
- Age of Sigmar + Warbands from Underworlds
- Any thoughts on Rise of Moloch?
- Middle Earth Strategy Battle Game
- New painter here looking for pointers.