Thanks for the warm welcome and no worries, I would never use someone else’s work without their permission. But that being said, I’d love to talk to anybody that was interested in creating or sharing content that we can use. Learning and getting comfortable with a new game is the single biggest experience hurdle we face as part of Game Box Monthly, so I’m always looking for ways we can improve on that experience. EOG seems like an especially astute community of board game lovers, so I had to come say hello and introduce myself. 🙂
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON