Backed for the Base Game only.
I have backed a lot of kickstarters “all-in” and I am going to stop. There is just not enough game time to utilize all the content some of these “all-in” games have. Either the game gets a “meh” from other players (for sure a game killer with so many great games around) or the next new hotness comes through the door.
So, if a game gets 10 plays that would be great, more likely 5 to 8 plays. Given those numbers, what are the chances of getting a boat load of extra or expansion content to the table? Close to zero.
For the time being, it’s going to be Base Game pledges for me. Of course, there are game systems like Zombicide that have seen a lot of table time, so for those I will get the extras.
Log in or Register
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON
- Atlantis Rising on Kickstarter
- Claustrophobia 1643 Kickstarter
- Sword & Sorcery: Ancient Chronicles