To be honest, I’m getting a bit tired of Kickstarter.
It’s all about making big money for the already big companies as a way to cut out the middle man… the retailer.
Stretch goals add a lot for plastic, but that doesn’t add much to gameplay in many cases.
Retail version of games are usually cheaper and postage much less.
And by the time I’ve waited a year, or more for a game, I’m often bored of the idea. Good few games in my collection I would not have bought based on customer feedback, but I did back on Kickstarter.
I may just wait for my outstanding projects and shut down Kickstarter account.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON