I think, due to economic factors, pre-painted figures are pretty much going the way of the dodo. MonPoc is a very good game, and it’s the only time I ever got a little swept up in the blind buying model – only because I was regularly playing with some people at a games store at the time. I brought it out the other day and was annoyed to find, of course, that I only had enough figures for one faction, as I’d been playing it with others. Yet another annoying effect of the blind buying model.
So personally I’m glad to see it back sans the stupid ‘collectibility’. But the original game is still great and it sounds like it will be perfect for you to grab the old sets at a good price.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON