It looks quite professional and the figures are quite nice, but is there enough there to differentiate it from a pile of other similar skirmish games? Nothing jumps out at me.
I must admit I’m getting tired of the same old fantasy tropes and samey gameplay.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON