It looks quite professional and the figures are quite nice, but is there enough there to differentiate it from a pile of other similar skirmish games? Nothing jumps out at me.
I must admit I’m getting tired of the same old fantasy tropes and samey gameplay.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming