Yes…made it to the end. Why?…because we are a comunity…maybe small…but still intrested in what is going on with the other members! So first of all…all the best wishes for the most valuable thing in the world…health!!! Having spent way too much time in hospitals and nursing homes in the last year with the kids,wife,aunt,grandmother and finaly myself…I can relate. And for the few oppertunitys you have there are too many great games and far too few oppertunitys with friends to enjoy them…and its getting worse the older we get…like time flys by faster with age. So I have done a similar thing with KS…I save the ones I find intretsting…wait what ist offered in the last 48h…and in the meantime ask myself…will I play this at all…or do I still want it regardless of that. Most KS get deleted before ending…Batman/Pacific Rim/Godtear/Hexplore/Confrontation and more…only an RPG (John Carter of Mars) went through….and I feel good about it 🙂
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON