Oops!!! Bad timing there. I edit my post and someone responds at same it.
Sorry Soul. But thanks for making the effort to read it all before the edit.
I backed Pacific Rim, Batman, Godtear and John Carter, but dropped out of all of them.
Although I liked John Carter, I felt that the changes to the system were not enough to simplify the rules. I own Conan and Infinity and the skill trees are just too much of a headache to manage in my opinion.
As for Confrontation… I registered for that to get the freebies, but didn’t back because I feel that the minimum pledge is way too much. I’d buy two starters, but not 16 factions.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON