It’s the lack of scenarios that puts me off.
I’m not fond of games where you just play to fill time. Once you beat the game it goes back on the shelf to gather dust as it’s the same scenario every time. All that changes is the map.
Don’t mind so much with short games like Bloodrage, or Vs games like Mythic Battles (wide range of units and human opponent), but a 2 hour plus game with the same objective feels a bit like monopoly to me.
More importantly, I have limited game time per week, so need to choose wisely.
But if Nemesis appeals to you… go for it… only my opinion and I’m a bit ‘jaded’ lately.
Log in or Register
- Machina Arcana 3rd Edition
- Greetings from Germany
- Looking for player for a Descent 1st Edition Road to Legend Campaign
- Airbrush has changed everything…
- Finally in my collection
- The Last Great Hoard of AT-43 and Confrontation?
- Mission: Red Planet 2nd edition – foam board inserts
- Rangers of Shadow Deep – solo Tabletop
- Greetings from Melbourne
- Online Boardgaming