I can definitely see where you’re coming from and I’m sure it’s not a game I would pull out every week. But I love the theme and the idea of not knowing if your fellow crew-members are cooperating in fixing the systems or have their own secret agenda just appeals to me. But I’m not going all in on this one. If I really like it, I can always pick up the expansions later on.
Log in or Register
- Into the Dead: the Board Game
- 300 Rules Summaries!
- Hyperspace by Peterson Games
- Runewars headed for the bargain bin?
- RGG 360º painting handle by Redgrass
- Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress
- Greetings from Sweden
- One of my Gaslands cars I painted tonight.
- Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON